Needs some Africa captions for Instagram? The Motherland can leave you speechless. From the welcoming locals, sunsets over the Savanah, and breathtaking coastline these 78 Africa captions will capture those moments.
So whether you are exploring the mother city Cape Town or lounging on the beaches in Mauritius these Africa captions for Instagram are sure to capture those priceless moments.
Let’s begin this adventure with these epic Africa captions for Instagram.
- I fell in love with Africa.
- Africa is calling! I must go!
- I’d rather be sad in Africa than happy anywhere else.
- Keep calm and visit Africa.
- I’d rather be in Africa.
- Going to Africa and will never return.
- My heart lies in Africa.
- A ticket to Africa is always a good idea.
- Wanderlust in Africa.
- Africa is where the sunsets kiss the Savanahs.
- I followed my heart and it led me to Africa.
Africa Captions For Instagram
- Africa is the land of heart and soul.
- Gone to Africa. Be back never.
- Life’s short, book the ticket to Africa.
- I will forever get lost in Africa.
- When all things fail, go to Africa.
- Africa, I never want to leave you.
- Africa, where everyone has soul.
- Africa, chase waterfalls and safaris.
- Let your heart guide you to Africa.
- Greetings from Africa.
- I see you Africa.
- I found Heaven on Earth. It’s in Africa.
- A bad day in Africa is better than a good day anywhere else.
Related post: Mauritius Island
Short Africa Captions
- Africa, I love you!
- African vibes.
- Africa = Paradise.
- African sunsets.
- Embrace the African vibes.
- The Motherland!
- BRB, heading to Africa.
- P.S. Africa I love you!
- Me+ Africa = Love
- The Big 5.
- The African dream.
- Africa you’re cute.
- African dreams.
- Meanwhile in Africa…
- I can’t date you. I heard you’re a cheetah?
- Kenya help me?
- You Congo there!
- Am I Ghana have to do this myself?
- Well, Kenya?
- You’re in de-nile!
You may enjoy: Sunset Captions For Instagram
Quotes About Africa
- “Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same. But how do you begin to describe its magic to someone who has never felt it? How can you explain the fascination of this vast, dusty continent, whose oldest roads are elephant paths? Could it be because Africa is the place of all our beginnings, the cradle of mankind, where our species first stood upright on the Savannahs of long ago?”-Brian Jackman
- “You cannot leave Africa, ” Africa said, “It is always with you, there inside your head. Our rivers run in currents in the swirl of your thumbprints; Our drumbeats counting out your pulse; Our coastline, the silhouette of your soul”– Bridge Dore
- “If I know a song of Africa, of the giraffe and the African new moon lying on her back, of the plows in the fields and the sweaty faces of the coffee pickers, does Africa know a song of me? Will the air over the plain quiver with a color that I have had on, or the children invent a game in which my name is, or the full moon throw a shadow over the gravel of the drive that was like me, or will the eagles of the Ngong Hills look out for me?”― Isak Dinesen
- “But African time was not the same as American time…As African time passed, I surmised that the pace of Western countries was insane, that the speed of modern technology accomplished nothing, and that because Africa was going its own way at its own pace for its own reasons, it was a refuge and a resting place.”-Paul Theroux
- “I have loved no part of the world like this and I have loved no women as I love you. You’re my human Africa. I love your smell as I love these smells. I love your dark bush as I love the bush here, you change with the light as this place does, so that one all the time is loving something different and yet the same. I want to spill myself out into you as I want to die here.”-Graham Greene
- “You cannot leave Africa, Africa said. It is always with you, there inside your head. Our rivers run in currents in the swirl of your thumbprints; our drumbeats counting out your pulse; our coastline the silhouette of your soul.”-Bridget Dore
- “Africa – You can see a sunset and believe you have witnessed the Hand of God. You watch the slope lope of a lioness and forget to breathe. You marvel at the tripod of a giraffe bent to water. In Africa, there are iridescent blues on the wings of birds that you do not see anywhere else in nature. In Africa, in the midday heart, you can see blisters in the atmosphere. When you are in Africa, you feel primordial, rocked in the cradle of the world.”– Jodi Picoult
- “Why is it you can never hope to describe the emotion Africa creates? You are lifted. Out of whatever pit, unbound from whatever tie, released from whatever fear. You are lifted and you see it all from above.”-Francesca Marcian
- “Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.”-W. C. Field
- “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted”– Bill Bryson
- “The biggest lesson from Africa was that life’s joys come mostly from relationships and friendships, not from material things. I saw time and again how much fun Africans had with their families and friends and on the sports fields; they laughed all the time.”-Andrew Shue
- “The continent is too large to describe. It is a veritable ocean, a separate planet, a varied, immensely rich cosmos. Only with the greatest simplification, for the sake of convenience, can we say ‘Africa’. In reality, except as a geographical appellation, Africa does not exist.”― Ryszard Kapuściński
- “During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”― Nelson Mandela
- “Wilderness gave us knowledge. Wilderness made us human. We came from here. Perhaps that is why so many of us feel a strong bond to this land called Serengeti; it is the land of our youth.”― Boyd Norton
- “There is a language going on out there – the language of the wild. Roars, snorts, trumpets, squeals, whoops and chirps have meaning derived over eons of expression…we have yet to become fluent in the language – and music – of the wild.”-Boyd Norton
- “There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne — bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive.”-Karen Blixen
- “Africa is mystic; it is wild; it is a sweltering inferno; it is a photographer’s paradise, a hunter’s Valhalla, an escapist’s Utopia. It is what you will, and it withstands all interpretations. It is the last vestige of a dead world or the cradle of a shiny new one. To a lot of people, as to myself, it is just home.”-Beryl Markham
- “For as long as I can remember, I have been passionately intrigued by ‘Africa,’ by the word itself, by its flora and fauna, its topographical diversity and grandeur; but above all else, by the sheer variety of the colors of its people, from tan and sepia to jet and ebony.”-Henry Louis Gates
Related post: Sun Captions
Short Quotes About Africa
- “Until the lion learns how to write, every story will glorify the hunter.”― J. Nozipo Maraire
- “If I have ever seen magic, it has been in Africa.”-John Hemingway
- “You can’t hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree. You can’t hate Africa and not hate yourself.”-Malcolm X
- “I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy.”-Ernest Hemingway
- “If there were one more thing I could do, it would be to go on safari once again.”-Karen Blixen
- “When you have caught the rhythm of Africa, you find out that it is the same for all the Music.”-Karen Blixen
- “Africa has her mysteries and even a wise man cannot understand them. But a wise man respects them.”-Miriam Makeba
- “There is always something new out of Africa.”-Pliny the Elder
- “I hope you have an experience that alters the course of your life because, after Africa, nothing has ever been the same”– Suzanne Evans
- “You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions.”-Karen Blixen
- “The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa – for he has so much to look forward to.”-Richard Mullin
- “People must feel that the natural world is important and valuable and beautiful and wonderful and an amazement and a pleasure”– David Attenborough
- “It’s really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa.”-Will Smith
- “Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is worst of all.”–Brian Jackman
- “Africa has her mysteries, and even a wise man cannot understand them. But a wise man respects them.”-Miriam Makebav
Conclusion: Africa Captions For Instagram
I hope you enjoyed this list of African captions for Instagram. These are Africa quotes, short quotes about Africa, short Africa captions, and Africa captions for your Instagram. Every time I visit another country on this continent it makes me fall more in love with this part of the world. Use the Africa captions for Instagram are sure to capture your memories to share with your followers.
Besides these Africa captions for Instagram, you may enjoy these other posts with quotes:
- Sun Quotes
- Sunset Captions
- Desert Instagram Captions
- Adventure Captions For Instagram
- Star Captions For Instagram
- Bucket List Captions