Get your fill on the best beach quotes all about sand, sun, and waves! From exploring the Keri Caves in Zakynthos, snorkeling along the reefs in Mauritius, and walking the sugary sand beaches in Tulum, beach vacations have made some of my most memorable adventures.
Enjoy this extensive list of inspirational and funny beach quotes and captions that will have you planning your next trip to the ocean and reminiscing about the ones you had.
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclosure here.
Funny Beach Quotes
1. I think it’s time for a trip to the beach.
2. Pretending I’m at the beach.
3. I wish that beach therapy was covered by my health insurance.
4. Keep calm and think of the beach.
5. Gone to the beach. Be back never.
6. Currently pretending I’m at the beach.
7. Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
8. I need some beach therapy!
9. The lower the latitude … the better the attitude!
10. I’ll have a side of beach with my morning coffee.
11. I miss being on a beach vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is.
12. We run this beach.
13. Beachology. Be shore of yourself. Don’t be crabby. Let your worries drift away. Drown out pier pressure. Soak up positive energy. Seas life’s moments.
14. Beach you to it!
15. “I am definitely a beach person. In fact, I am so much a beach person that my wife is allergic to beaches now.” – Barun Sobti
16.Feeling stressed? There’s a beach for that.
17. A change in latitude would help my attitude.
18. Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.
19. Vacation mode: activated.
20. ” A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life.”– Linda Gerber
21.On beach time.
22. No one likes a shady beach.
23. Drown out pier pressure.
24. It’s a shore thing.
25. “Babies don’t need a vacation, but I still see them at the beach… it pisses me off! I’ll go over to a little baby and say ‘What are you doing here? You haven’t worked a day in your life!’” – Steven Wright
26. Stay salty, my friends.
27. I’m pretty sure my birthstone is a sea shell.
28. Everyone should believe in something. I believe I’ll go to the beach.
29. Take time to coast (and toast).
Short Beach Quotes And Sayings
30. You can never have too much beach.
31. Beach please!
32. Beach vibes only.
33. Hight tides and good vibes.
34. I need vitamin sea.
35. Life’s a beach.
36. Seas the day!
37. Don’t worry, beach happy.
38. Just beachy.
39. Sunshine is my favorite accessory.
40. My sense of direction leads me one way: to the beach.
41. Flow with it.
42. Mermaid vibes.
43. Saltwater heals everything.
44. Beach rules.
45. Here’s to good times and tan lines.
46. Seas the day, forget the drama.
47. Home is where the anchor drops.
48. I’m done adulting. Let’s be mermaids!
49. The beach fixes everything.
Cute Beach Quotes
50. The beach is my happy place.
51. I’m a true OceaanHolic!
52. Live life in a bikini.
53. Let’s be beach bums today.
54. Memories are made in flip flops.
55. Girls just wanna have sun.
56. I need to be seahabilitated.
57. “Sunshine and waves are like bacon and eggs.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
58. I can see clearly now.
59. Sandy toes. Sun-kissed nose.
60. I’ve got sunshine on my mind.
61. “I like to go to the beach, have a bonfire, and play music.” – Colbie Caillat
62. Beach daze always.
63. Good times and tan lines.
64. Happy as a clam.
65. “Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo
66. The ocean made me salty.
67. Shake your pam palms.
68. Seashells > Snowflakes.
69. If it requires bare feet in the sand, my answer is yes!
70. I dig my toes into the sand.
71. SEA more of the world one beach at a time.
Beach Love Quotes
72. Keep calm and let’s go to the beach.
73. Love you to the beach and back.
74. Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
75. You’re the piña to my colada.
76. We mermaid for each other.
77. You, me, and the sea.
78. I love you to the shore line and back.
79. I love you like the sea loves the shore.
80. “You all want to know what my dream is? Very simple. To walk along the beach, holding the hand of my lover.”-Michelle Bachelet
81. “No words can express, The depth of her contentment, As she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, They create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breeze kiss, Her sun-bronzed skin, And she wonders… Could there ever be a greater destiny, Than to be born with a love, For the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home” – Suzy Toronto
82. As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart, never full of love.
83. Mightier than the waves at sea is my love for you.
84. I love you more than there are grains of sand on the beach, fish in the sea, and waves in the ocean.
85. “You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean.” – Mitch Albom
86. You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
87. “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.” –Ryunosuke Satoro
88. Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
89. “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
90. In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.
91. With you, life’s a beach.
92. I will watch every beach sunrise with you until the sunset of our lives.
93. “Come walk with me, take off your shoes, let’s walk the beach with only the moon to light the path and waves to hear you tell me you love me. Why does the ocean rock the moon to sleep every night? So the sun will wake and kiss the beach.” – J Henson
Beach Life Quotes
94. I followed my heart and it lead me to the beach.
95. Life is always better at the beach.
96. May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.
97. A good beach day keeps the doctor away.
98. “At home, we live on the beach, and it’s like every day is a date.” – Grant Show
99. “I live on the beach, and I always will.” – Nathan Phillips
100. “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go.” – Henry David Thoreau
101. “No computers, no phone calls, no problems at the beach, only sunshine and smiles allowed.” – Catherine Pulsifer
102. “I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within – in front of the sea.”– Rafael Nadal
103. Life is simple, just add water.
104. “On the beach, you can live in bliss.”– Dennis Wilson
105.There’s no place like home. Except the beach.
106. Everything is better at the beach. Even rain.
107. “I wonder if the ocean smells different on the other side of the world.”-J.A. Redmerski
108. “I love being on the beach – it’s my favorite place.” – Geri Halliwell
109. I’m an aquaholic.
110. ”The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It’s my oxygen.” — Behati Prinsloo
111. You could say I’ve been a little…nautical.
Beach Vacation Quotes
112. Happier than a seagull with a french fry.
113. Let us seas the day.
114. Always be yourself unless you can be a mermaid. Then be a mermaid.
115. Beach hair, don’t care.
116. “Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
117. ”True freedom is on the beach. “-Rosamund Pike.
118. The beach gives me porpoise.
119. “Only at the beach can we go a splishin’ and a splashin’.”- Kate Summers
120. Let the waves hit your feet, and the sand be your seat.
121. Taking an extra dose of Vitamin Sea.
122. I long for salt air in my hair.
123. Make a wish upon a starfish.
124. “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” – Jill Davis
Beach Day Quotes
125. Happiness is a day at the beach.
126. How to have a beach body: 1. Have a body 2. Go to the beach
127. “My sense of direction leads me one way: to the beach.
128. “True freedom is on the beach. –Rosamund Pike
129. ”Dreams are made of sun and sand.”
130. Sometimes a day at the beach with your best friends is all the therapy you need.
131. Beach Rules: Soak up the sun. Ride the waves. Breathe the salty air. Feel the breeze. Build sandcastles. Rest, relax, reflect. Collect seashells. Bare-feet required.
132. Beach bum.
133. Good vibes happen on the tides.
134. The sun shines everywhere, not just on the beach.
135. Wherever you go, bring your own sunshine.
136. “Life gives you special moments, especially those that involve the beach. ” –Larry Wilcox
137. “The sea! the sea! the open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free!” — Bryan W. Procter
138. The only B.S. I needs is bikinis and sandals.
139. A cloudy day at the beach is still a day at the… beach!
Beach Sunset Quotes
140. Forever chasing sunsets.
141. “Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully.” – Kristen Butler
142. “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.” – Pamela Hansford Johnson
143. Sunset vibes.
144. “Sunset is the opening music of the night.”– Mehmet Murat Ildan
145. “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.” –Jeanne Moreau
146. Born to chase oranges, yellows, blues, and pink.
147. “Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank.” – Amish Proverb
148. Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
149. “Sunset is my favorite color.”-Mattie Stepanek
150. Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
151. Don’t forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.
152. “May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace.” – Umair Siddiqui
153. All you need is love and sunsets.
154. Golden hour is my happy hour.
155. May I never miss a sunset because I am looking down.
156. Never go too long without watching a sunset.
157. I want to spend the rest of my sunsets with you.
158. Palm trees. Coconuts. Tanned skin. Sunsets. Hot nights. Salt.
159. She was in love with the sunset, no one else ever even stood a chance.
160. I dream in the colors of the sunset.
Thoughtful Beach Quotes
161. Leave footprints of love and kindness wherever you go.
162. Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
163. “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
164. Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.
165. “To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.” – Isaac Newton
166. “Take time in a place you love, restore your spirit on the beach.”
167. The beach means plenty of possibilities, and the defeats go with the waves.
168. The sea lives in each one of us.
169. “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.”- Sandy Gingras
170. Dear ocean, Thank you for making us feel tiny, salty, humble, and inspired, all at once.
171. “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” – Sarah Kay
Inspirational Beach Quotes
172. A walk on the beach soothes the soul.
173. We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.
174. Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.
175. Never give up for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
176. “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.” – Helen Keller
177. Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction.
178. “Take time in a place you love, restore your spirit on the beach.”- Luanne Rice
179. Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.
180. The other side of the shore is always success.
181. “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.“ – Robert Wyland
182. Time spent at the beach is is never wasted.
183. ”We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came.” — John F Kennedy
184. “Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” – Michelle Held
185. The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient.– Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
186.Peace of the Beach … Love yourself … you only have one you … one life.
Life takes you down many paths, but my favorite ones lead to the beach.
187. Let the sea set you free.
188. I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul.
189. The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.
190. If there’s a will there’s a wave.
191. “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always our self we find in the sea.” — E. E. Cummings
192. A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
193. Let the currents guide your heart.
194. “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.” – Sandy Gingras
195. If in doubt paddle out.
196. For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always our self we find in the sea. – E. E. Cummings
197. Like seashells, we are beautiful and unique each with a story to tell.
198. Sunshine is the best medicine.
199. Less worries more sunshine.
200. If there’s a will there’s a wave.
201. “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” – Christy Ann Martine
202. “See the line where the sky meets the sea, it calls me. And no-one knows, how far I’ll go” – Moana
203. “Catch a wave and you’re sitting on top of the world.” – The Beach Boys
204. Sky above, sand below, peace within.
205. Like seashells, we are beautiful and unique each with a story to tell.
206. “To escape and sit quietly on the beach – that’s my idea of paradise.” – Emilia Wickstead
207. “Have you ever just sat and listened to the waves rolling in, it is like an orchestra, beautiful relaxing music.” – Catherine Pulsifier
208. “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” – Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
Famous Beach Quotes
209. “Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand.” – Lil Wayne
210. ”The ocean makes me feel small, and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.” – Beyoncé
211. “To reach a port we must set sail –Sail, not tie at anchor. Sail, not drift.”― Franklin D. Roosevelt
212. ”If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” —Jimmy Buffett
213. “Mind on a permanent vacation, the ocean is my only medication, wishing my condition isn’t ever going to go away.” – Zac Brown Band
214. “I love the beach, and I love sunshine.” – Megan Fox
215. “The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.”― Vincent Van Gogh
216. “Why do we love the beach? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.” – Robert Henri
Beach Quotes For Instagram
217. Friends, sun, sand, and sea – that sounds like a summer to me.
218. Sea the beauty in life.
219. May you never be too busy to stop and breathe under a palm tree.
220. “Only at the beach can we go a splishin’ and a splashin’.” – Kate Summers
221. Sun, sand, and pineapple in hand.
Beach Instagram Captions
222. You had me at aloha!
223. Ocean lover since birth.
224. Just a fish out of water.
225. Sea you soon.
226. “I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.” – Rosamund Pike
227. Stay wild, ocean child.
228. At the beach life is different.
229. Having a whale of a time.
230. Time to get nautical.
231. Just hanging with my gull-friends.
232. Dear Beach, I miss you everyday.
233. Excited to get wet.
234. You can find me where the sand meets the water.
Funny Beach Instagram Captions
235. The beach is calling and I must go.
236. Long time, no sea.
237. No one likes shady beaches.
238. Sea la vie.
239. This is sun-real.
240. I don’t wanna be tide down.
241. Suns out, buns out.
243. Shell yeah!
244. I’m a better person when I’m tan.
245. Where my beaches at?
246. Sun of a beach.
247. Aloha beaches.
248. Sorry, I’m octopied.
249. 99 problems but a beach ain’t one.
250. This is my resting beach face.
251. Me and the ocean: Love at first sight.
252. Talk to the sand.
253. Tis the sea-sun!
Short And Sweet Instagram Beach Captions
254. Salt water heals all wounds.
255. Salty hair, don’t care.
257. Life’s a beach, find your wave.
258. If you need me call me on my shell!
259. I need some beach therapy.
260. This heats a beach!
261. Keep calm and beach on.
262. A cloudy day at a the beach is still eat the….beach!
263. B.E.A.C.H: Best Escape Anyone Can Have.
264. If you’re not barefoot, there you’re overdressed.
265. Salt in the air. Sand in my hair.
266. Namast’ay at the beach.
267. All I need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
268. Tropic like it’s hot.
269. Feeling fintastic.
Beach Quotes Final Thoughts
I hope you enjoyed this list of beach quotes and it inspired you to plan your next adventure near the rolling waves and sun. Did you have a favorite beach quote? Let me know in the comments below!
Enjoy funny and inspirational travel quotes? Check my other posts to inspire and motivate you for planning your next trip.
- Best Friend Travel Quotes
- Funny Travel Quotes
- Solo Travel Quotes
- Los Angeles Captions
- Beverly Hills Captions
- Mexico Captions
- Sunset Captions & Quotes
- Sun Captions For Instagram
- Hawaii Captions For Instagram
- New York Instagram Captions
- Summer Quotes & Captions
- Beautiful Quotes About Greece
- Waterfall Quotes & Captions
- Captions For Travel
- Statue Of Liberty Quotes
- Dubai Instagram Captions
- Desert Instagram Captions
- Rooftop Captions
- Amsterdam Captions
- Zurich Instagram Captions
- Times Square Captions
- Florida Captions
- Santorini Instagram Captions
- Quotes About Palm Trees
- Copenhagen Instagram Captions
- Utah Quotes
- Abu Dhabi Instagram Captions
- Road Trip Instagram Captions
- Malibu Captions
- Flying Captions
- Hollywood Captions
- Texas Instagram Captions
- California Instagram Captions
- Tulum Captions
- Portugal Instagram Captions
- Bahamas Captions
- Seattle Captions
- Miami Instagram Captions
So many great quotes. I do love the beach. My fav here is I followed my heart and it lead me to the beach. – but it’s as much about the image you chose. Looks great.
Thank you so much Rhonda for your lovely compliment. Beaches are so relaxing, I guess that’s why we love them so much. Time for some beach therapy.
I love reading quotes! I really like the funny ones, especially the one about latitude and attitude!
I so agree Krista about reading quotes! So happy you enjoyed the funny ones I listed. Thanks for reading.
Just dreaming of the beach over here…. getting me in that beach mood! Fortunately, next weekend I’ll be at the beach! Now I just need some warm weather to go with it!
Hi Julia! I totally feel you about dreaming of a beach. I hope you get some nice warm sunny weather at the beach!
Oh, this makes me miss the beach so much! Currently my country is under strict lockdown where interstate travel is not allowed. Unfortunately there’s no beach in my state! ?
Hey Ummi! Well, when things open up I hope you get to go escape to a nice tropical beach somewhere far away.
Aww this are so cute! I love the beach and can relate to some of these quotes, if not all haha. Love those sunset colors in that first pic too so dreamy.
Thank so much for reading Jacqueline. I love a good beach too!
It’s been such a long winter that these quotes are exactly what I need to remind me that summer is just around the corner!
WOW! This is sooo many quotes! I’m definitely saving this post for future social media captions. It can be so hard sometimes coming up with something original and witttty. Thanks for sharing!
Hey Chelsea thanks for stopping by and reading. You’re so right, it can be hard coming up with that perfect caption. Glad they will help you in the future.