Looking for the most incredible hotels in South Beach for your visit? Miami is known for its sunny weather, Latin flair, and endless coastline of turquoise water. This city has always been one popular hot spot for tourists all around the globe.
Planning a trip to South Beach can be very exciting, but finding the perfect hotel can be pretty time-consuming researching the best prices and location. As a local to the 305 I did all the hard work for you. Check out this list of the top 5-hotels in South Beach from affordable to luxurious stay.
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclosure here.
Top Miami South Beach Hotels
The Confidante is known all over Miami for its signature pastel umbrellas and beach chairs. Inside this art deco, skyscraper hotel expect the same pops of vibrant colors and modern decor.
Just steps away from the hotel is the beach to go for a swim. For early risers who enjoy a good workout, the Miami boardwalk right outside the door and is perfect for a walk or run.
If prefer to sit poolside you can order your favorite cocktails from The Backyard while lounging in the pastel striped cabanas. When you develop an appetite visit their on-site Southern-inspired restaurant Bird & Bone, which is a local favorite.
Prices here are very reasonable for the South Beach area and the top-notch quality. You can choose a room with a view of the Miami skyline or the Atlantic Ocean. To check availability and rates click here.
- AMENITIES: free Wifi, restaurant on-site, room service, fitness center, 2 heated pools, pet friendly ($100 for up to 6-nights), digital key, digital check-in, resort property, laundry, concierge, meeting facilities
- RANK: 4-star
- ROOM RATE: Starts from $151 per night and up
- PARKING: Valet $45 per night
- ADDRESS: 4041 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
The Besty South Beach
All photos courtesy of The Betsy South Beach
Stay at The Betsy South Beach a Miami gem located in the heart of SoBe’s action. This contemporary colonial-inspired hotel has refreshing and airy decor with traces of family heirlooms on the property. It really makes you feel like you’re at your home away from home.
The Betsy is within walking distance to just about everything you need to see in South Beach which makes it super convenient getting around. Give your body some extra R&R after all that walking around and reserve a treatment at their rooftop Wellness Garden & Spa. All their treatments and massages are plant-based and paraben-free. You can book a service to be done in your room or one of The Betsy spa rooms.
Across the street from The Betsy is the beach, but if you’re not feeling so beachy they have an infinity rooftop pool! Cool down from the Miami heat and enjoy some cocktails from their full-service bar.
LT Steak and Seafood is their on-site restaurant and I highly suggest dining here for dinner. Order the filet mignon with the 7-peppercorn-Armagnac sauce, you will thank me later.
Prices are slightly higher than The Confidante, but due to its the location, you will be saving on taking Ubers or taxis to get around. The Betsy is near Miami’s famous Lummus Park, which I highly suggest booking this view facing the ocean, check out their rates and availability here!
- AMENITIES: rooftop and courtyard pool, roof decks, on-site dining, 24 hour fitness center, spa, yoga classes, concierge, library, pet friendly, room service, Wifi
- RANK: 4-star
- ROOM RATE: Starts from $369 per night and up, last minute deals online
- PARKING: Valet $45 per night
- ADDRESS: 1440 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
RELATED POSTS: Things To Keep You Busy In Miami Beach
All photos courtesy of The Standard
Just a few minutes outside of South Beach is a hidden treasure The Standard hotel. Inside the interior is fresh and minimal, but as you escape the back doors walkways take you through lush tropical gardens to reach the pool or on-site restaurant.
If you’re looking for something unique to do in Miami, book a Mud Lounge treatment at the hotel spa. You slather algae-infused mud all over your body and hang out in the sun looking at Biscayne Bay until the mud dries. Give yourself a rinse once dries and be left with soft and smooth skin.
While hanging out the pool overlooking the bay The Lido Bayside Miami Grill has great refreshing cocktails and healthy bites to eat. All food on the menu is fresh, organic, and unprocessed. Lido Bayside Grill is a popular hangout for the locals in Miami since they have awesome happy hour specials and a bay view.
Most rooms have a lavish green garden view. Prices are typically over $200+ USD per night, but the amenities are spectacular. Click here to see more information regarding rates and availability.
- AMENITIES: spa rain showers, Wifi, bluetooth audio speakers, room service, pet friendly, waterfall hot tub, rooms with ada compliant features available, pool, fitness center, meeting rooms, on-site restaurants, laundry, fitness classes
- RANK: 4-star
- ROOM RATE: Starts from $259 per night and up
- PARKING: Valet $44 per day
- ADDRESS: 40 Island Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Delano – Temporarily Closed For Renovation
All photos courtesy of The Delano
The Delano is a trendy art-deco boutique hotel that has been a staple in Miami for decades. Famed as one of the top hotels in South Beach it’s known for its iconic pool, celerity guests stay, and flowy white curtains over every archway.
The Alice In Wonderland-themed path leading to the iconic pool makes the Delano unique to stay during your visit. If the heat in Miami is too much reserve a comfy white cabana to lounge and hide from the sun.
Plenty of upscale dining and bar options are on-site at the property. Rose Bar is a popular cocktail bar frequented by locals to enjoy its intimate atmosphere and timeless decor. Bartenders whip up wonderful handcrafted libations so flavorful you will be hanging out there for a while.
The Delano is pricer than the hotels mentioned above, but they have amazing room views of the Atlantic Ocean and it’s within walking distance of places to visit in South Beach. See their rates and availability by clicking here.
- AMENITIES: Wifi, room service, pet friendly, waterfall hot tub, pool, fitness center, meeting rooms, on-site restaurants, bicycle rental, airport transportation
- RANK: 4-star
- ROOM RATE: Currently closed due to renovation
- PARKING: Free valet parking
- ADDRESS: 1685 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
All photos courtesy of Faena
Faena is a luxury hotel known for its baroque-themed decor with hints of red and gold. This hotel has a reputation for exquisite white-glove service and for the price of the rooms you should expect nothing less.
Here is where Miami Beach is literally your backyard and you can perch yourself on one of the comfy red beach lounge chairs. You can also get your tan on poolside next to the 25-karat gold plated woolly mammoth. It’s a popular spot to snap a photo in Miami with this 10-foot high fossil.
Faena offers multiple spa treatments to pamper yourself ranging from hair, nails, massage, healing arts, and a wet spa.
Many restaurants are on the property at Faena. A favorite of the locals is Pao, an award-winning restaurant with a menu that consists of modern Asian cuisine. Perfect restaurant to slip on your sexiest outfit and dine at one of Miami’s hotspots.
Faena is the priciest out of all the hotels mentioned in this post. Most rooms have a view of the Atlantic, so be sure to check if yours does when booking. Click here to check out their prices and availability.
- AMENITIES: Wifi, room service, pet friendly ($250 fee per stay charge), babysitting, pool, fitness center, meeting rooms, on-site restaurants, evening entertainment, spa, fitness trainer, breakfast in bed
- RANK: 5-star
- ROOM RATE: Starts from $750 per night and up
- PARKING: Valet $55 per night
- ADDRESS: 3201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
South Beach Hotel Tips
If you’re planning a trip to Miami take into consideration when you visit for your budget.
Miami’s cooler months range from December to March, which is also high season. The weather is perfect and not so humid as our summers. Hotel prices do increase significantly compared to other months.
If you prefer to save a little cash on hotels, then book your visit between June through November, but this is hurricane season. Your vacation may get interrupted due to in-climate weather. During these months it’s important to pack your umbrella too since bouts of heavy rain occur daily.
Top Hotels In South Beach Conclusion
Hope you found these hotels in South Beach helpful during your search. Stay at any of these hotels and I assure you your visit will be exceptional in Miami!
- 27 Things To Keep You Busy In Miami Beach
- The 10 Best Places To Take Pictures In Miami For Your Instagram
- Top Restaurants In Miami To Get Your Grub On
- Quotes About Miami
Take a quick day trip during your stay in Miami. I have some ideas for where to go during your visit.
- Top Things To Do In Key West
- Everything You Must Do In Fort Lauderdale
- What To See In Naples, Florida
- Fun Things To Do In Delray Beach
- Florida Packing List: The Essentials
- Nude Beachs In Florida
- Epic Miami To Key West Road Trip
- Romantic Things To Do In Miami
Like this post about the top hotels in South Beach to book for your trip? Share it with others or pin it for later in your Miami Travel Board.
Jetlagged Roamer is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.