Searching for some super romantic things to do in Miami to impress your boo? These date ideas in Miami are sure to make your date fall head over heels for you.
This curated list of date ideas in South Florida’s most popular city will help you plan the perfect date. Whether you want a picnic on the beach or cruise the bay in a yacht you’re bound to set the mood for love with these romantic things to do in Miami.
Grab your pen and paper you’re going to need to take notes of these fun things to do in Miami for couples.
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclosure here.
Looking for more Miami information? Check out these other posts:
- Things To Do In Miami Beach
- Miami Packing List
- Top Restaurants In Miami
- Best Places To Take Pictures In Miami
- Miami Instagram Captions
Romantic Things Do In Miami
If you’re looking to knock the socks off your date, here is the complete list of romantic things to do in Miami!
Luxurious Date Ideas In Miami
1. Miami Helicopter Tour: Get views of Downtown Miami and South Beach 500ft above in luxury. Enjoy the glamorous city from a bird’s eye view holding each other’s hands.
2. The Standard Spa: Escape to Biscayne Bay and get lost in the tropical gardens at Standard Spa. Pamper your date by relaxing in the outdoor soaking tubs and rubbing clay over one another. This is the perfect way to show your appreciation for your boo!
3. Hot Air Balloon Ride: Up, up, and away you go! Whisk that special someone away in a basket overlooking the Miami skyline. You can confidently leave everything in the hands of Balloon Over Miami to leave your date with a memorable one.
4. Take A Private Flight: Impress your date and book a private flight and soar over Miami’s pristine beaches and coastline. This tour is sure to bump your relationship and end your evening with a goodnight kiss. It’s one of the most romantic things to do in Miami!
5. Charter a Private Yacht: Nothing is more romantic than chartering a private yacht and gazing at the city during golden hour. Let Boatsetter assist you to set the perfect mood.
Romantic Foodie Dates Ideas
6.The Biltmore: Sweep that special someone you love off to a 3-course luxury brunch at the Biltmore Hotel. You two lovebirds can enjoy an exquisite meal in the lush courtyard while admiring the hotel’s Mediterranean architecture.
7.Versace Mansion: Nothing screams more glitz and glam in Miami than the Versace Mansion. If you’re wanting to impress your date then bring them here! Besides the stunning atmosphere, you can expect to dine on delectable Mediterranean delicacies such as scallops, Branzino, or Spinach Octopus.
8. The Tea Room: Dress to impress for high tea in the Cauley Square Historic Village. Snack on delicious small bites such as scones and finger sandwiches presented on a three-tier tower.
9. Food Tasting Tour: Get a taste of Miami with that special someone and sample the tasty cuisine of Little Havana.
10. Amara at Paraiso: Add a little bit of spice to the relationship with Latin-inspired cuisine. Enjoy dining at this Miami staple that has one impressive waterfront view.
Romantic Restaurants In Miami With A Rooftop View
11. Juvia: Juvia provides customers with a gorgeous environment inspired by nature as well as a one-of-a-kind menu created with the finest ingredients sourced locally and globally. Treat your sweetie to a memorable meal and a view of South Beach from a rooftop.
12. Astra Miami: If we talk about romantic things to do in Miami this is one of the best. An ideal restaurant and lounge with a rooftop view to impress your date while watching breathtaking sunsets and tasting delicious Mediterranean cuisine with emphasis on greek flavors.
13. Sugar: Established on the 40th floor of the incredible EAST hotel, Sugar is known for its impressive cocktail menu along with the amazing views of the Brickell skyline. Provides an urban yet sophisticated atmosphere that everyone that sets foot in Miami has to experience.
14. Edge Steak & Bar: Located on the 7th floor of the Four Seasons Hotel, this farm-to-table steakhouse offers high-quality cuts of meat and local seafood served in stylish and decorative forms.
Unique Date Ideas In Miami
15. Picnic On The Beach: Romantic things to do in Miami definitely involve a picnic on the beach. With just a simple towel and pre-made food or even cut fruit, couples can enjoy some romantic and unique bonding time by the beach.
16. Skyward Kites: Take your date with this creative date idea in Miami where you can encounter a kite-flying day with a relaxing ocean breeze that provides the best wind to kite-flying. Cream treats and cold refreshments are available on the site as well.
17. Escape Room: This counts as one of the most popular and fun date ideas in Miami. The activity is an excellent choice for a rainy day or to just experience a unique afternoon filled with puzzles, mysteries, and a good time.
18. Erotic Art Museum: If you’re looking for things for couples to do in Miami, the Erotic Art Museum is a place worth visiting. Located in South Beach, this space is more than a museum, featuring a research center, library, and educational institution of the history of erotic art.
19. Photo Session: Let’s talk about extremely cute Miami date ideas shall we? A photo session is a wonderful activity to do with your significant other where you can portray your love in the most meaningful and extraordinary way a picture. Find out all the best photo spots in Miami with that special someone here.
20. Coral Castle: Known as one of the world’s most mysterious accomplishments, the Coral Castle Museum features magnificent stone structures worth paying a visit to.
Romantic Things To Do In Miami In The Water
21. Biscayne Bay Cruise: Relaxing on a beautiful cruise around Biscayne Bay has never looked so tempting. With a full bar available on the boat as well as smooth and tranquil sailing in the bay, this activity is a must-do on couples’ activity lists.
22. Millionaire’s Row Cruise: A wonderful hour-and-a-half cruise through Biscayne Bay awaits couples in this stunning ship, where they can see the homes of P. Diddy, Gloria Estefan, and many more.
23. Hobie Cat Sailing: Another thing couples must do is sail in peaceful and calm waters in lovely weather. Cruising in the bay is very simple and safe, no experience is required.
24. Jet Ski: Want some adrenaline running up your body? Jet skiing combines incredible but safe speed with cooling waters resulting in a unique and outstanding experience for couples.
25. Parasailing: A memorable experience for sure; parasailing is a fun and one-of-a-kind activity that every couple should try at least once in their lives.
26. Oleta River State Park: Do you want to spend some time in a quiet and peaceful-looking environment? This urban park is the best place to go kayaking and spot dolphins.
27. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park: Known as an underground playground, this is one of the things for couples to do in Miami that make the best memories. Explore the incredible marine life in a safe and fun environment in this coral reef park with many more activities available in the place as well.
Active Miami Dates Ideas
28. Ball & Chain: An excellent place to listen to good music, have a good time, and dance your life off with salsa music. Ball & Chain has it all.
29. Indoor Rock Climbing: A sports adventure filled with laughter and a good workout, this date idea in Miami is one worth paying for.
30. Yoga On the Beach: One of the most romantic things to do in Miami is engaging in a yoga class on the beach. A relaxed activity surrounded by the beautiful environment of the beach with its perfect weather and sounds.
31. Segway Tour: This tour provides couples with a fun time along with a proper tour of certain locations in South Beach. A one-of-a-kind date idea.
Miami Date Ideas For Wine Lovers
32. Lagniappe: Live music combined with the best wines results in another great date idea for couples to do in Miami.
33. Schnebly Redland’s Winery: Exotic fruit wines anyone? This winery is known for its tropical flavors that can be enjoyed in the most beautiful scenery people can dream of.
34. Flight Wine & Lounge: A local wine and craft beer providing a relaxing atmosphere and affordable prices.
Miami Date Ideas For Music, Culture, & Art Fans
35. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden: Visiting this iconic botanical garden will surely bring more romance to your day. Fairchild’s mission is to share the amazing power of plants with the world while educating people about tropical gardening.
36., Vizcaya Museum & Gardens: Dade County’s most famous art museum can be found in Vizcaya, a former winter residency of James Deering that is now open to the public.
37. Wynwood Walls: An original exterior museum with incredible street murals made by famous worldwide artists.
38. The Adrienne Arsht Center For The Performing Arts: Couples can enjoy a beautiful and entertaining time in this well-known performing arts center.
39. New World Symphony’s SoundScape Park: Experience live classical music performances with unique visual and audio technology that is out-of-this-world.
40. Perez Art Museum: Modern and Contemporary art can be enjoyed in this museum located in the heart of Miami.
41. The Bass: Orientated to showcase art from the Renaissance and Asiatic Art, the Bass Museum is one of the most notable of Miami.
42. Institute Of Contemporary Art: ICA Miami is located in the Design District and offers the most wonderful modern art pieces that couples will love to see.
Romantic Date Ideas In Miami For Sunsets
43. Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park: A historic lighthouse is a perfect place to watch amazing and romantic sunsets and smooch with your significant other.
44. Miami Shores Village Bayfront Park: The best ground view of the beautiful Miami Bay can be enjoyed in the Bayfront Park.
45. Miami Beach Boardwalk: A scenic pathway with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. One of the best Miami date ideas by far.
46. South Pointe Park: This urban park offers incredible panoramic views of South Beach, counting for a very romantic activity to do with your partner.
Cute Date Ideas In Miami For Sport Lovers
47. Bowling: Indoor fun can be enjoyed in a competitive yet romantic bowling match that will have couples entertained for quite some time.
48. Go-karting: Couples fans of racing will be thrilled going karting. A very fun activity to add to your routine for sure.
49. Miniature Golf: A different and unique activity to do with your partner is playing mini-golf. You can have a great game in miniature size, view incredible scenography as well as enjoy some good food.
50. Roller Skating: Let’s talk about a classic romantic date idea for a second. Roller skating is the perfect activity that any couple can think of.
Things For Couples To Do In Miami For Animal Lovers
51. Airboat ride in the Everglades: An airboat ride through the Everglades National Park is one of the greatest date ideas in Miami. Coast in the Everglades and spot the Florida wildlife with your date.
52. Zoological Wildlife Foundation: Private guided tours along with interactive experiences can be enjoyed by couples in this outstanding wildlife foundation. This is one of the most beautiful things for couples to do in Miami.
53. Shark Valley: Engage in an educational tour experience with your partner that will bring fun and knowledge to your lives.
54. Jungle Island: An ecological adventure theme park that will provide your relationship with a unique and wonderful time.
Day Trips From Miami Date Ideas
One of the fun things to do in South Florida for couples is to take a day trip outside of Miami. There are plenty of beautiful cities you two lovebirds can visit nearby.
56. Fort Lauderdale: Named the “America Venice”, due to its incredible canal system. Fort Lauderdale is a magnificent city to visit with your loved ones.
57. Key West: Many activities couples can do in Key West that will make some beautiful memories and bring more romance to their lives. Taking a road trip to Key West is one of my favorite romantic things to do in Miami.
Final Thoughts On Romantic Things To Do In Miami
Hope you enjoyed this list of romantic things to do in Miami with that special someone. These date ideas in Miami are perfect for a first date, anniversary, or just wanting to give that person you love a memorable time. Tell me in the comments below which romantic things to do in Miami were your favorite.
Other Florida posts:
- Things To Do In Delray Beach
- 10 Best Florida Nude Beaches
- Florida Packing List
- Things To Do In Fort Lauderdale
- Things To Do In Key West
- Best Miami South Beach Hotels
- Miami Instagram Captions
- Best Places To Eat In Miami
- Things To Do In Miami
- Things To Do In Naples, Florida
- Best Places To Take Pictures In Miami
- Miami To Key West Road Trip
- Florida Captions
- Miami Packing List