There is no place like New York City! If you’re looking for some Times Square captions during your visit to the Big Apple you came to the right spot.
So, when New York City leaves you speechless, use these Times Square puns, Times Square quotes, and Times Square captions for Instagram.
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclosure here.
Inspired by New York? Check out these other posts.
Times Square Captions
When visiting New York City, besides seeing the Statue of Liberty, you obviously need to see Times Square. The blazing lights, tourists resembling a herd of cattle, and skyscrapers beaming to the sky will truly leave you mesmerized. So when you’re awestruck, use these Instagram captions for Times Square.
Instagram Captions For Times Square
1. There’s no better place to explore in NYC.
2. I’m not the same since seeing Times Square shine at night.
3. There’s no place like Times Square.
4. I’m just a small-town girl with big city dreams.
5. New York is not a city, it’s a world.
6. I fell in love. His name is New York.
7. If London is a watercolor, New York is an oil painting.
8. People never forget two things: their first love and their first time in Times Square.
Funny Times Square Captions For Instagram
9. A tourist trap I don’t mind being caught in
10. I followed the light and this is where it led me.
11. Times Square’s so bright, I need to wear shades.
12. I’m just a little apple in the Big Apple.
13. Did somebody say Times Square?
14. Meanwhile, in Times Square…
15. I get out of the taxi and it’s probably the only city which in reality looks better.
16. Alexa, play ‘Welcome to New York’ by Taylor Swift.
17. Someone asked me for directions, so you can call me a real New Yorker.
18. New York City is a tourist trap I don’t mind being in.
19. There are so many billboards in Times Square, but my favorite is the Auld Lang Sign.
Times Square Instagram Captions
20. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, but here.
21. It’s not in my character to enjoy Times Square.
22. Times Square, are you shining just for me?
23. I wonder if Times Square misses me too.
24. Not leaving anything behind in Times Square but my heart.
25. I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York’s skyline.
26. A bad day in New York City is still better than a good day anywhere else.
More Times Square Captions
27. There’s no better place to explore in NYC.
28. Me and Times Square: Love at first sight.
29. Take me back to Times Square.
30. There’s no better place to explore in NYC.
31. These bright lights are my sunshine.
32. Remember when you dreamed of being where you are now?
33. Hello Times Square, your lights are fireflies in my heart.
34. The one where I go to Times Square.
35. You can leave Times Square, but it will never leave you.
36. When I see Times Square, my eyes turn into little hearts.
37. New York is really the place to be; to go to New York, you’re going to the centre of the world, the lion’s den.
Beautiful Quotes About Times Square
38. “It’s pretty cliched, but Times Square is just incredible. You really feel like you’re in the capital of the world.” -Timothy F. Cahill
39. “There’s nothing like the feeling of being in Times Square for New Year’s Eve.” -Kimberly Guilfoyle
40. ”One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.” Tom Wolfe
41. “Wherever you are, be all there.” – Jim Elliot
42. “It’s the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it.” – Carrie Bradshaw
43. “I always have a positive reaction to Times Square – you’ve got so many people passing through here, so many cultures, and so many people merging into the central community of New York City. This is the hub of America.” – Dhani Jones
44. “For people who mourn for old Times Square – hey, there’s a ton of places in the city still like that! Get on the train and go visit them!” -Kurt Braunohler
45. “Everyone loves to feast their eyes on Times Square on New Year’s Eve.” -Kimberly Guilfoyle
46. “Times Square can’t shine as bright as you.” -“Hey There Delilah” by Plain White T’s
Short Instagram Captions For Times Square
47. Surrounded by beauty.
48. Once Upon a Times Square.
49. She’s a good Times Square girl.
50. Meet me in Times Square.
51. Daydreaming in Times Square.
52. Times Square is of the essence.
53. A New York minute.
54. P.S. I love Times Square.
55. Wanderlust and city dust.
Funny Quotes about Times Square
56. “I want Times Square!” -Betty Who
57.“I would roll up pennies to take the subway to work in Times Square. I was broke, but I was happy.” -Jennifer Garner
58. “A concrete version of paradise.” – Marisa Casciano
59. “Is there really anyone, besides Rudy Giuliani, who prefers the new Times Square?” -Jonathan Safran Foer
60. “People often think of New York as a city, a concrete jungle with soaring skyscrapers and yellow taxis and the bright lights of Times Square.” – Daniel Humm
61. “L.A., it’s nice, but I think of sunshine and people on rollerblades eating sushi. New York, I think of nighttime, I think of Times Square and Broadway and nightlife and the city that never sleeps.” -Jimmy Fallon
62. “I knew that I needed to quiet my mind; lucky for me, there is no place to quiet your mind like the northernmost edge of Manhattan’s Times Square.” –Ellie Kemper
63. ”I used to walk through the Old Times Square fearing for my life. Now I wouldn’t be caught dead there.” -James McBride
64. ”I’m waiting for the Times Square characters to start dressing as me.” -Scott Rogowsky
65. “I won’t go anywhere near the new Times Square. It’s seizure-inducing.” -Jami Attenberg
66. “Last night I walked clear down to Times Square & just as I arrived I suddenly realized I was a ghost – it was my ghost walking on the sidewalk.” -Jack Kerouac
67. “This race is hotter than a Times Square Rolex.” -Dan Rather
68. “I would say that Times Square was the central hangout for Burroughs, Kerouac, and myself from about 1945 to 1948.” -Allen Ginsberg
69. “How can you be organized when you’re in Times Square?” -Mary-Kate Olsen
70. “It’s hip to be in Times Square.” -Unknown
71. “I don’t mourn the old, romantic, dirty Times Square, although it was more unique.”-Lee Ranaldo
72. “You can’t stop traffic on Times Square.” -Sydney Pollack
Times Square Puns
73. Another year bites the dust.
74. They really dropped the ball this year.
75. Well, would you look at the Times.
76.Once upon a Times Square.
77. I’m feeling light-headed in Times Square.
78. My favorite restaurant in NYC is Thymes Square
79.The Hello Kitty in Times Square just wished us Happy Mew Years!
80. First Timers Square.
81. From time to Times Square.
82.I love spending quality Times Square together.
More Instagram Quotes For Times Square
83. Everyone loves to feast their eyes on Times Square on New Year’s Eve.
84. The wanderer in Manhattan must go forth with a certain innocence because New York is best seen with innocent eyes.
85. I don’t hunt, I don’t camp, and I get lost on my subway to work here in Times Square!
86. I feel New York is too crazy for me, especially when you go to Times Square.
87. I love New Year’s in Times Square so much.
88. I want it all. I want the Pepsi endorsement. I want the arena shows. I want Times Square!
Times Square Captions for Instagram Conclusion
That is a wrap with our Times Square captions. If you’re looking for the perfect Instagram caption use these Times Square puns, Times Square quotes, and Times Square captions. Tell me which one of these Times Square captions you enjoyed the most below.
Love captions? Get inspired by these other posts:
- Beach Quotes And Beach Captions
- Friend Travel Quotes
- Quotes About Greece
- Hawaii Quotes And Captions
- Makeup Captions
- Quotes About Miami
- New York Captions For Instagram
- Solo Travel Quotes
- Summer Quotes And Captions
- Sun Quotes
- Sunset Captions
- Travel Quotes And Captions
- Waterfall Quotes
- Beverly Hills Quotes
- Mexico Captions
- Statue Of Liberty Quotes
- Dubai Instagram Captions
- Desert Instagram Captions
- Rooftop Captions For Instagram
- Florida Captions
- Idioms About Travel